Myself

Myself
Hello , i m Luso . I am a diploma holder and currently pursuing a degree in game art development at Limkokwing university. I am expecting to graduate in July 2012 . My objective is to continualy enhance my technical abilities as a creatures and environment artist in game development .My major skills are creature /character design and creating realistic texture from photo references. Below are some of my works .

Sunday, May 29, 2011

'Who moved my cheese ' part2 !


I LOVE ANIMATION ! (Only for low poly character )

Today , i wanted to share about my completed game asset for "who moved my cheese ". First , is my animation . this is my 1st time to do the 3d animation for the game character ( enemy) .  The level 2 character designed by karyean and level 1 is by me  . All the character skinned by omega , and then my part is to do the modeling and texturing . Enjoy !






Level 1 melee monster #2  :  Big Mouth LATASHA

Level 2 melee monster #1  :  Mr.hotdog ( My fren called it Mr.dixk =[ )


Level 2 melee monster #2 (boss)  :  Mr.bread


The idle animation have some problem , i have update it and will update the new video for this character next time . 





Furthermore , here is some of  my textured mushroom game assets for the 'who moved my cheese
" level 2 :mushroom land .
growing mushroom and grass - idea from wonderland

For this "water-mushroom" i will need alpha & grow map for the texture effect . 

Enemy mushroom`s party room ! u kill the enemy then u will grape something from there!
"Dress-mushroom" wearing a colorful dress mushroom ,  highly reflect the color(from other object) during night .

The character will pass trough the green color wood by crouching ( avoid the sharp spines ). its the exit of this level .


I will update the complete level and some in game screen shoot after my group complete the project. All the best !


No comments: