Myself

Myself
Hello , i m Luso . I am a diploma holder and currently pursuing a degree in game art development at Limkokwing university. I am expecting to graduate in July 2012 . My objective is to continualy enhance my technical abilities as a creatures and environment artist in game development .My major skills are creature /character design and creating realistic texture from photo references. Below are some of my works .

Sunday, May 15, 2011

 'Who moved my cheese '  is my 2nd group project created by using Unity engine , which is did for the " game media study ' subject . 
My position in this project is to design a concept  for the particular level and then model & texture it out . The level is called mushroom land .  
Here is some of the mushroom monster concept that designed by me and we will use it into my level . 

and below is the choosen 1 ~  1st will be the small melee enemy and 2nd will be the tanker melee enemy .

This is the monster that created for the level 3 : bread village . This Hot dog was designed by my group mate :yean  and my job is to model it out and export it together with the texture to Unity .

Here is the level 2 of  'who moved my cheese' ( 1st level is the tutorial part . After pass through the tutorial level , the player will straight spawn into level 2 .
The yellow color arrow is the path that character will going through and orange color is the subordinate path .  Green color is the potion / item and red color is the enemy ~ the sign : X is the tanker .
the challenges of this level is to test player observation , reaction and flexibility .

Here is the mockup of the level .

Here is the completed character ~ 


Diffuse map and the normal map .


Here is the animation of this character . which is included : walking , attacking , getting hurt and dying animations.


'

No comments: