Myself

Myself
Hello , i m Luso . I am a diploma holder and currently pursuing a degree in game art development at Limkokwing university. I am expecting to graduate in July 2012 . My objective is to continualy enhance my technical abilities as a creatures and environment artist in game development .My major skills are creature /character design and creating realistic texture from photo references. Below are some of my works .

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lowpoly Character design - robotic character

This character`s concept is a robotic kind of hero , the color i use is silver color armor .

 Head model sheet .
  Model sheet with the color .
Final look . 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hola luso me parece muy bueno el trabajo tuyo, soy arquitecto y diseñador, ahora trabajo en un proyecto. saludos desde peru