Myself

Myself
Hello , i m Luso . I am a diploma holder and currently pursuing a degree in game art development at Limkokwing university. I am expecting to graduate in July 2012 . My objective is to continualy enhance my technical abilities as a creatures and environment artist in game development .My major skills are creature /character design and creating realistic texture from photo references. Below are some of my works .

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Guppies Collection #1

Hi , this is my new creation of the guppy , which is cross with the RREA Red Tuxedo and RREA blue Tuxedo . My purpose is to make the tail more bigger , maybe the F2 will not be stable , but i will try to stable this Blue strain into 89-90% Blue  .
2months



My next step is to buy a new RREA Blue Tux Ribbon to cross with my RREA blue tux

My next breeding project is to cross Blue Color tail RREA Japan Blue Tuxedo with the RREA Super White Blue Tuxedo , hope can get Shining Purple Jpn Blue tuxedo =B !!!
 Other collections
Next time i will  talk about my other collections .=D
To be continue ....

No comments: