Myself

Myself
Hello , i m Luso . I am a diploma holder and currently pursuing a degree in game art development at Limkokwing university. I am expecting to graduate in July 2012 . My objective is to continualy enhance my technical abilities as a creatures and environment artist in game development .My major skills are creature /character design and creating realistic texture from photo references. Below are some of my works .

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My 3D Character





Today i want to share about my 3D character , Which is for my 3D 2  class - Mr Eric   . Tutor want us to create an  Humanoid Character  .  My character `s concept  is like an ancient mystery style kind of warrior . 

It`s an combination of the human`s body and minotaur leg . Which wearing a heavy armor and carry some magical item .



Textures & model finished  , putting the biped into the body , and make it able to pose .

Finishing render & posing ~ holding a weapon ... look aggressive !  i like it !
 
weapon -Scythe ( Concept from Darksider - PC Game  )
Total is 14,075 polygons , almost reach 15,000 polygons , which is the limited for our character poly count.
Here is the amor preview .

The difference's between adding specular map and normal map .



Normal map and specular map . 

completed work 







No comments: